We provide assistance in the following areas;
- Limited company statutory audits
- Limited company voluntary audits
- Solicitors Account Rules
- Charities audits, under the Charities Act 1993 or Companies Act 2006
- Charities independent examinations
- Academies audits
- ARLA Accountants Reports
- FSA regulations audits
- Friendly and Industrial and Provident Societies
- Due Diligence reports
We provide a 'pure audit' service, enabling your practice to retain all tax, accounting & consultancy matters.
We provide flexible options to assist you in the audit process with as much or as little involvement as you require. Our work usually comes in one of the following forms:
- Total opt out resign as auditor and appoint Independent Auditors LLP enabling you to retain all other work
- Outsourced audit manager retain the audit assignment but use our expertise to guide you through the audit assignment. In this situation your own staff may be used to implement the field work.
Registered to carry on audit work in the UK and Ireland by the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales.